From the start of my photography career, I realized the importance of SEO. You typically have two options when attracting new clients, paying for them with ads or getting them for free from social media and search engines. Since I was young and had spent all of my money on cameras, I had to go with the later. My obsession with building web traffic hasn’t stopped since those early days.
10 SEO Tips for Wedding Photographers
- Don’t forget to write.
- Optimize your images.
- Blog as often as you can.
- Link your pages and posts internally.
- Build resources for your clients.
- Plan your site structure.
- Don’t forget to share on all social channels.
- It’s good to link out.
- Create content that people want to link to.
- Make it easy to contact you from any page.
Search Engine Optimization Tutorials
I now write tutorials to help out other photographers who want more website traffic and don’t want to pay monthly fees for wedding blog ads. If you have a SEO or marketing question, feel free to ask on social media or send me an email.